Don’t Overwork Yourself: 4 Reasons You Need Task Assistants5 August 2020
There will be times in your life when you need something done, but you are unable to help yourself. Not because you can’t do it, but due to some factors like:
• Time constraints
• Other pressing issues needing your attention
• The workload, etc.
In such desperate times, you need the help of others to reduce the level of stress immensely on you. You will be stressed when what you want done, hasn’t been achieved.
EFFECT OF STRESS ON YOU
According to Zeigarnik effect, the human mind finds unfinished tasks distressing. Uncompleted tasks leads you to having frequent and stressful intrusive thoughts.
Below are two ways stress takes toll on you:
• You lose focus: when you have lose concentration, your level of productivity and innovation suffers. When these becomes affected, you may be prone to taking costly decisions or making terrible mistakes.
• Your health is threatened: besides stress affecting your sleep pattern and appetite, it can have a devastating impact on your health. Stress has been known to expose people to cardio vascular diseases, and even ulcers.
WHO IS A TASK ASSISTANT?
Task Assistant is a freelancer who works with those who need help with one thing or the other in the workplace, home, and online.
THREE REASONS YOU NEED A TASK ASSISTANT
• You can focus on your dreams and life without stressing yourself: Concentrate on building your career or your business. You are in charge. Involving task assistants would enable you have a great level of control.
• You give more time to your family: With the help of Task Assistants, you won’t have to postpone taking your family out for lunch.
• Learn those things you need to without spreading yourself thin: Knowing that trusted hands are assisting you would provide you with ample opportunity to branch into other fruitful activities without being stressed out.
• You get more done in less time: Increase your level of productivity by assigning those tasks that may slow you down. This would enable you channel your energy and creativity to other activities which subsequently would lead to more output.
The current Life Expectancy in Nigeria, 54.81years says a lot about our work life and our lives in general. Of the many factors shortening our life expectancy, stress that arise from our jobs and families, also contribute greatly in how long we live.
Don’t let the burden of uncompleted projects break you down. Assign Task Assistants with those time and energy-consuming jobs so that you can “achieve more by doing less.”
For more information, reach us via our
• Phone: +2347031998356.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org